Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Chof
Style_council
Chof

What do you all think about the Doc Martens? Do you like them!? Any ideas on how to style them?

posted over 9 years ago
raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

i used to wear them… with everything! pants/skirts/dresses. they were 14eyelet and i changed it up from straight lacing to regular to halfway done up. they are so comfy too. i could walk anywhere.
i think the juxtaposition of those boots with a feminine, light fabric, A-Line skirted dress looked nice.

posted over 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Love them! I only have one pair, in cherry red. I want some black ones and floral ones!! But they are so expensive :(
You can wear them with anything really! Like casual with skinny jeans and a tshirt. Or you can wear them with a girly or floral dress for contrast.

posted over 9 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

I think a lot of people can pull them off, but I think they are really ugly. I wouldn’t know how to style them, and I am sorta girlier, and I think those shoes have a rougher look.

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i don’t like them that much. not super stylish

posted over 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

they just never looked that comfortable to me. I’m one of those weird people that considers comfort with fashion. gasp! lol

posted over 9 years ago

Araf
Style_council
Araf

I don’t know, I own some. They’re the comfiest shoes I have ever worn. They’re not pretty, but have a lot of character. :)

posted over 9 years ago

JPB
Style_council
JPB

i think that the floral ones are really pretty, esp the gray ones

posted over 9 years ago

Nelsoir
Style_council
Nelsoir

I know people with really feminine styles but they seem to pair their doc martens really well with a floral dress or something cute like that, in a way it makes them look more cute but I don’t know, personal opinions and all that.

posted over 9 years ago

vendange
Style_council
vendange

love them! I have black ones and 14 eyelet oxblood ones. I wear them with pants skirts and dresses. I have this black dress that comes right above my knee that I like to wear with my oxblood docs

posted over 9 years ago

urbanpocahontas
Style_council
urbanpocahontas

I want a pair of floral ones so much! Where can I find them besides online?

posted over 9 years ago

Eclecctic
Style_council
Eclecctic

LOVE LOVE LOVE dr. Martens :DDDDDDDD

posted over 9 years ago

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

I’m loving Doc Martens too!! They wouldn’t be my everyday shoe, but they can be worn with practically anything, they give that extra edge to the outfit

posted over 9 years ago

IndigoWhisper
Style_council
IndigoWhisper

Hey does anyone know if I can somehow fix my Doc Martens..I have black ones, and they’ve had a it of wear and tare…but I love them, they just have a small crack, however the shoemaker says he can’t fix them…:( I wish he could..does anyone have a suggestion?
btw I’m new to this…:) but I just love this website
kisses:*

posted over 9 years ago

Randi_Nichole
Style_council
Randi_Nichole

i’m not a fan :/
i used to be on the converse bandwagon though, and now i’m on an oxford addiction.
laces are fun xD

posted over 9 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

i need some! :(

posted over 9 years ago

Julia154
Style_council
Julia154

LOVE THEM! I have some yellow floral ones. They basically go with everything, but I especially like them with patterned tights and a poofy skirt/dress (without looking too ‘ironin’). And they’re so comfy and practical!

posted over 9 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

all i have to say is LOVE LOVE LOVE! i have grey ones.

posted over 9 years ago

katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

i have a pair and they are the most comfortable shoes in the world! i’m getting a new pair this year before school :)

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I love them. They’re so comfy – pretty much lived in them all winter. I try not to go for the obvious juxtaposition of floral/tough boots… I prefer wearing them as “normal” shoes, because that’s what they are to me :)

posted over 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I think they look nice but not on everyone

posted over 9 years ago

rocket_girl
Style_council
rocket_girl

I really like them but I havent bought them yet cause IDK if I’ll wear them enough to justify the price.

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password