Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

Im pretty sure, that most of us have worn one of our boyfriends, dads, or brother’s shirts b4. I know i have. Besides, sometimes wearng my husbands t-shirts to sleep, I have worn his button down shirts b4.. It has to be a nice one though… I like wearing them with leggings or jeans and a belt to give u that cinched waist.

posted over 10 years ago
poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

Yeah, i wear an enormous check shirt over tight jeans or a short skirt sometimes.

posted over 10 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

the perks of having males in our lives = stealing their clothes.

posted over 10 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’ve stolen my brother’s blazer from when he was about eight… but no tshirts or anything. I definitely would love the perks of having a boyfriend with comfy worn in tshirts :)

posted over 10 years ago

goin
Style_council
goin

my boyfriend is bear sized, and i’m a scrawny little thing… i can only sleep in his clothes haha. i have to actually buy all my “boyfriend” stuff! boo!

also, how do you guys wear them over leggings? the ones i have aren’t really dress length, although close. i’m just weary about romping around in leggings or tights with my arse hanging out…

posted over 10 years ago

grayciee
Style_council
grayciee

^ bahahhaha!! mine says the same thingg! but sometimes i like to buy him things and if i buy them for him then i can borrow them. =]

posted over 10 years ago

ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

^^^likewise although my brother is a cross county 0%body fat 17 yr old i still can fit and steal his clothes. i have a special basket for the clothes ive stolen from my current bf and previous, cuz theyre all extra comfy =] i dont think my curent bf understands that part of his role is to let me steal his clothes yet but hes warmin up to it =]

posted over 10 years ago

cherrybitch
Style_council
cherrybitch

I like to wear my boyfriend’s t-shirts- they are long enough to be mini-dresses on me. With underwear they are decent enough to go out in public in. :P

posted about 10 years ago

cherrybitch
Style_council
cherrybitch

also, I stole an oversized cashmere sweater from my father a year ago that he is NEVER GETTING BACK. it covers my bum and is black and soft and soooo warm and I love to wear it with tights and boots when I don’t care what anyone thinks of me.

hotfudgexd
Style_council
hotfudgexd

I love :)

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

My dad gave me a couple of his old shirts. I’ve only worn one so far but I like worn belted with a pair of ripped tights.

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

boyfriend t-shirts huh?
boyfriend jeans are pretty awesome too :)
I’ve been looking for some guy jeans to cut up into shorts but after biking to several stores around town one Friday, I couldn’t find anything so i just gave up D:

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password