Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

anyone else vitamin b12 deficient?
I’m taking supplements, and I know it takes months before the effects will take place.
Has anyone noticed a change in symptoms?

Lots of love X

posted over 8 years ago
SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

Vitamin B12 deficiency is most common in people whose digestive systems do not adequately absorb the vitamin from the foods they eat. Vitamin B12 is essential for many aspects of health, including the production of red blood cells.

posted over 8 years ago

OmniDimensional
Style_council
OmniDimensional

most illnesses are brought on from lack of vitamins and the result is prescription drugs which only mask the problems. so taking them will prevent these ailments. i take b12 everyday and others too. most people now are lacking in these crucial needs and thats why so many develop horrible health problems. I would suggest colloidal vitamins too. you drink it once a day. the results will show within the first month and will help the absorption of other vitamins. You also need to take an array of vitamins such as zinc, vitamin c, vitamin e, fish oil, vitamin d, etc, in order to absorb other vitamins otherwise it is pointless to take one without the other because your body cannot absorb it properly.

posted over 8 years ago

MargDz
Style_council
MargDz

I have to take a b12 suppliment b/c I’m vegan and that vitamin is found exclusively in meat. I used to take a b12 and a multivitamin, but then i switched to a multivitamin that has enough b12 in it that I don’t have to take both.

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password