SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

anybody knows how to make them look thinner?I know how to tone but they are not getting any thiner,please share tips ty

posted over 6 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Losing weight is the best way, since toning only strengthens the muscle underneath the other tissues. You might also try a bit of self-tanner.

posted over 6 years ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

According to the articles that I’ve been reading, there aren’t any instant ways for spot reduction. In fact some sites say that spot reduction is a myth and you can’t target which part of your body you want to become thinner. You can lose weight through diet and exercise and the fat from your body will burn evenly.

posted over 6 years ago

RoyalRinglets
Style_council
RoyalRinglets

Lifting heavy objects really helps, I live in an old-fashioned cottage and our source of heating is a fireplace so several times a week I have to bring in some of the stacked wood from the shed, I don’t know whether badminton has also played a part in strengthening my arm muscles but I think any sport in general which involves moving them helps.

posted over 6 years ago

Sed_non_Satiata
Style_council
Sed_non_Satiata

Get on the elliptical machine or go running. You need to do cardio to burn fat. Toning is just to define shape. You can’t lose fat from only one specific area, however.

posted over 6 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

thanks for the advice,I do cardio but i guess its in the genes :(

posted over 6 years ago

quokkahamster
New_user quokkahamster is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When quokkahamster reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
quokkahamster

Cardio is really the way to go. Swimming in breaststroke is good cardio and doesn’t give you wide shoulders.

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password