SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Annaindeed
Style_council
Annaindeed

Hihi~~ I’ve been doing strength training/exercise for 2 weeks, but when I measure, no change? I’m trying to tone up a bit. How long does it take to see a difference? Lol, thanks!!

posted over 7 years ago
Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

Don’t lose hope! haha It can take a couple weeks to show any difference. It took me a little under a month and now that I have that tone in my arms it’s easy to get back quicker when I occasionally fall out of my routine. Make sure you are eating properly too and get a fair amount of protein. Good luck :)

posted over 7 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

It takes waaay longer than two weeks. Muscle is very dense and takes a while for your body to produce. Don’t give up tho! Remember that toning up doesn’t equal losing weight or inches, but any exercise is going to benefit you! The changes you will be seeing are different from just losing weight. You will look toner, have an easier time lifting things, standing up straight, etc. and if you seem to be adding on inches or gain a little “weight”, don’t worry, that’s muscle! Eventually, tho, all the toning up will lead to you being able to burn fat more effectively.

posted over 7 years ago

Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

It takes a bit, but don’t give up you can do it. Don’t forget to eat healthy and drink a lot of water.

posted over 7 years ago

treeonawall
New_user treeonawall is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When treeonawall reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
treeonawall

tone down

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password