SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kagg
Style_council
kagg

hello everyone, im kaya

this fall im going to be a senior in high school and im taking on this project of putting together and publishing a online magazine. i’ve given my self a year to do this and my goal is to be finished the first issue before i go to college!

i’ve decided to call the magazine keiko cause i think the name is so cute and have already stated the layout design so ow all i need is contributions

it’s basically a art magazine
i want to include tutorials, features of readers and their style, independent designers, art, music, photography, spreads, stories written by readers, beauty tips and a bunch of other features that you find in you favorite magazines now.

so what im wondering is how many of you guys will be willing to help me out with this project and help me reach my goal. the backbone of this magazine will be the readers and contributors so it’s definitely necessary.

i will set a side a post on my blog le jardin (http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com) to see how many other people out there would like to help and i hope you would too.

my email is kagg.12@gmail.com for anything that you have to offer. and i mean anything (within the realm of art and fashion). jus put keiko in the subject line so i know what the email is for and add you information in the email, so i can give you credit, as well as your contribution

feel free to leave your links on here too :)

thanks guys

posted about 8 years ago
livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

I’ll try to think of some stuff and email you

posted about 8 years ago

illq
Style_council
illq

Awesome idea!. Hopefully I can think of things to email you :P

posted about 8 years ago

kagg
Style_council
kagg

im so excited that you guys relied. i cant wait to see what you have to offer :)

posted about 8 years ago

michelle2119
Style_council
michelle2119

I will email u tommorpw with some art!

posted about 8 years ago

kagg
Style_council
kagg

Yay! More emails. I can’t wait to get them. KeeP them coming!

posted about 8 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Very interesting indeed..e-mail coming your way!

posted about 8 years ago

kagg
Style_council
kagg

http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com/2011/08/magazines-and-stuff.html post on my blog on the magazine! and i decided to make a badge for blogs for those who contribute! check it out and email if you want one and the file on the post is too big

posted about 8 years ago

kagg
Style_council
kagg

thanks to the people that email me already. if you haven’t yet, i’ll be waiting :)

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password