Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  youtube
Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Who are your favorites? :)

Bubzbeauty, Vsauce and Jenna Marbles are some of mine!

posted over 6 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Jenna Marbles is the only one I know and I’m perfectly happy with that. She is hilarious!!

posted over 6 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

lol agreed :) She makes me laugh histarically :P I really want to meet her someday and her dogs!

posted over 6 years ago

JaneFuren
Style_council
JaneFuren

Jenna is awesome ^^ I also like Cutiepie though. And her bf :)

posted over 6 years ago

beautifuldaydream
New_user beautifuldaydream is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When beautifuldaydream reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
beautifulday...

Youtubers:

1~ CutiePieMarzia; I love her so much, she’s so talented and pretty and funny, and she’s even got a Chictopia! She was actually the reason I joined Chictopia in the first place, and her accent is so cute! :3 She makes fashion videos, vlogs, and how-tos.
www.youtube.com/cutiepiemarzia

2~PewdiePie; CutiePieMarzia’s boyfriend and very famous YouTuber, he is absolutely hilarious! He usually makes gaming videos but does Q & A’s, a special segment he calls Pewds Does Everything, and vlogs.
www,youtube.com/PewdiePie

3~ Emma Blackery; Not very known across the internet but deserves to be. She is so funny and her stories always make me laugh everytime, and she definitely has the same sense of humor I do.
www.youtube.com/emmablackery

posted over 6 years ago

Chloe_Guinan
Style_council
Chloe_Guinan

I love DerekkandJosh, AmazingPhil, danisnotonfire, crashcourse, and vlogbrothers (:

posted over 6 years ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

CutiePieMarzia and PewDiePie are definitely my favorites. They bring smiles to my face with each video!

posted over 6 years ago

Dinolaura
Style_council
Dinolaura

Ryan Higa, Cry, CinnamonToastKen, PewDiePie and Marzia, of course. :3

posted over 6 years ago

Ezelaylie
Style_council
Ezelaylie

Hahaha I have so much faves.. Its actually shocking! :o Entertainment: Casper Lee, Jack’s Gap, Alfie, Marcus Butler, Ryan Higa, Kev Jumba, Jenna Marbles, Teens/Kids React, =3(Ray William Johnson), Smosh (especially with Mari!) and Vsauce. Fashion: hands down Clothes Encounters (Jenn Im). Beauty/Hauls: beautycrush (Sammi), Saytiocoartillero, Zoella and Macbarbie07 (Bethany). DIYs: 2Qhan, thesecretlifeofabionerd and Andrea’s Choice. Music: Boyce Avenue and HugoKurtSchneider All around fave: Judy’s Time/Life.

posted over 6 years ago

AkvileM
Style_council
AkvileM

Pewdiepie,CutiepieMarzia, smosh, the fine bros ;D

posted over 6 years ago

AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

Ryan Higa, Kev Jumba, ochikeron [she’s cooking Japanese foods. Check out her sweets, as they’re so easy to make], sweetandtasty [she’s explaining Korean culture, and also teaches how to read Korean], bubbiosity [another channel Bubzbeauty has, she’s hilarious on this one, but hasn’t been updated in a long time]

posted over 6 years ago

BridgetteBunny
New_user BridgetteBunny is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When BridgetteBunny reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
BridgetteBunny

Jenna Marbles (Comedy), Swoozie (Vlogs), Pewdiepie (Gaming), CutiePieMarzia (Beauty), Grav3yardgirl (Beauty), Leighannsays (Beauty), Wassabi Productions (Vlogs/Comedy), ||Superwoman|| (Comedy/Vlogs).
Just to name a few!

posted over 6 years ago

dorathelauren
Style_council
dorathelauren

i love jenn im, evelina, shopvagabondyouth, and kim (from makeupbykimmmm). i also enjoy wongfu and nigahiga and davidso!

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password