Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
forevrfabulous
Style_council
forevrfabulous

So you may or may not know, but there is a show on MTV right now called The Buried Life. It could possibly be the ONLY watchable show on the channel, if you’re not into fist pumping, “pimped out cribs”, and 16-year-old mommas. The show is about these 4 adorable, hysterical guys that created a list of 100 things to do before they die. They have been touring around the country in a HUGE purple bus named Penelope trying to accomplish the things on their list. And as if that isn’t cool enough, for everything that they do on their list, they help someone do something on theirs. Its their true story. For the most part, they film it, edit it, run their own websites… everything by themselves. When the show first started, I was in love with the idea, because my best friends and I have been compiling a bucket list of our own, and then to see this… it was inspiring, but I was interested as to how it was going to fare as a show. But EVERY episode has managed to give me butterflies, goosebumps, or a lump in my throat. And I think these 4 boys have managed, in their crazy quest to live life, to get America thinking about what they want to do before they die. Get bust living, or get busy dying. www.theburiedlife.com

So what I want to know is:
a) If you’ve seen the show, what are your thoughts?
b) What do YOU want to do before you die? :)

posted over 9 years ago
snow
Style_council
snow

Never seen it.

I want to go sky diving, snorkeling, climb pyramids… the list would be a mile long.

posted over 9 years ago

love2be
Style_council
love2be

I love that show!! Although I’ve only caught a few episodes. I have to agree it is very inspiring to see what they have done on their bucket list so far and what they did for other people. Uniting families, making other kids dreams come true and even helping a school by donating a computer. Theres no better tv than watching cute guys trying to crash someones wedding to make a toast haha. But gosh, theres so many things I want to do and achieve before I kick my bucket list I dont know where to start. For one I really want to find true love, is it really what they say it is.

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’ve never seen it, but I really do like the concept of it. It doesn’t seem like their fame hungry – yet.

It’s inspiring just to hear the commercials. Anyway, before I die, I want to live.

posted over 9 years ago

tjlove1719
Style_council
tjlove1719

love that show!! i loved how they were trying to get to play ball with Obama. I was really hoping that would get the chance to but they couldn’t :-(. I actually have my own bucket list.

posted over 9 years ago

forevrfabulous
Style_council
forevrfabulous

me too… i’ve been accumulating one with a friend for the past few years. there are things on mine that range from skydiving to traveling the world, to trying all the different kinds of jello to opening a bakery in the UK…. and thats just to name a few… ohh! and sliding down the lanes of a bowling alley.. like in across the universe. :D

posted over 9 years ago

Lindseytweeters
Style_council
Lindseytweeters

i have seen it and i love it!Everytime i see them help people i cry because i just love how they meet random people and make one of there dreams come true!

posted over 9 years ago

katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

i love this show! i cry when they help the random people too haha. it’s so sweet of them. last night i just thought of something i wanted to do before i die, but now i can’t remember >.<

posted over 9 years ago

laumby
Style_council
laumby

I think the show’s pretty alright…

There are a couple big things on my list right now, but some of my favorites are the fun ones. Like make my own wine, and learn to juggle. The biggest one, though, is to pose as a nude model for an art class. I know that makes me sound weird, but I just think it would be such a fun and great experience!

posted over 9 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’ve not seen the show but it sounds really good.

As for things I want to do before I die, I’d like to see the hollywood sign and visit downtown LA, spend a night in the circus circus hotel in Vegas and try my luck on the slots, visit the Cedar point theme park in Ohio, go ice skating at christmas in Central Park, visit Australia and go scuba diving in the Great Barrier reef, go shopping in Japan, style a photoshoot for a top magazine and be a holiday rep on a fun touristy island like Ibiza or Tenerife.

posted over 9 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Laumby, you’re not the only one. I think it just be something I’d never forget.

I also would love to attend or at least be around one fashion week; have someone write a song dedicated to me; try to snowboard; change someone for the better; and tell someone I love them.

posted over 9 years ago

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Travel to all the continents.

posted over 9 years ago

JusticePirate
Style_council
JusticePirate

I’m not a typical one for these things. I want to help in some way put an end to the mass slavery in the world. I want to be a servant for others. I would like to see my two sons serving God and also serving others if they choose to.

posted over 9 years ago

PrincessTaniaxD
Style_council
PrincessTaniaxD

skydiving and go to paris(:

posted almost 9 years ago

Mutterfly
New_user Mutterfly is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Mutterfly reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Mutterfly

i want to tell i love you to the boy i had a crush on for 1 year, and tell i hate you to all those jerk that broke my heart XD

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

Never seen the show :’(
But I want to go snow boarding! :D

elyon61
Style_council
elyon61

These aren’t really a bucket list, but more things I want to do soon.

-Learn how to make shoes, and make myself a dream pair.
-Write music.
-Have a real blog that goes somewhere.
-Learn Hebrew, Arabic, Hieroglyphics, French, etc…
-Go on a roadtrip around the US.
-Meet my idols.
-Fix up my family’s cottage.

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

I never seen that show but what I would like to do before I die I am already doing: travelling and living all over the world!!!

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I want to go travelling. All round the world

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

oh i saw my roommate watching that show, its really cool.

BussenaT
Style_council
BussenaT

a lot of things, go to paris, bungee jumping, snowbording, being in the fashion show of chanel ect

posted over 8 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i love that show!!! sometimes i wish i could live life like that.

for me, i’d like to take a long vacation and do a big european trip, travelling by train. that’d be awesome~~~

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password