Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
brandismiles
Style_council
brandismiles

Does anyone here watch Glee? It’s definitely my new favorite show. From a fashion standpoint, I think its very interesting how the clothes they wear sharply defines each of the characters. For instance, when Quinn was in the cherrios she wore her uniform all the time defining her as a popular, somewhat ruthless person. But after her pregancy she wore regular clothes that showed off a little more of her individuality. Maybe that doesn’t make sense, but I think clothes play a big role in the show. What do you think?

posted over 9 years ago
jksarathy
Style_council
jksarathy

I totally agree! I love quinn though..she’s so pretty and sweet in real life. But I really watch Glee more for the music…they seriously sing so well – specially Rachel- it gives me the chills. For fashion, I like gossip girl better, but glee is more realistic for high school. I especially think tina’s goth style is interesting. I also watch glee for the cute guys..lol..finn, puck, mr. schoe!

posted over 9 years ago

flattery
Style_icon
flattery

I LOVE Glee!
My favourite is Emma for her fashion.
I like how Rachel and Kurt dress as well. <3

posted over 9 years ago

Kyrakat
Style_council
Kyrakat

I adore Glee. Especially being a former show choir nerd, I love it. The fashion is great too, I can realte to Rachel’s style and how the “popular” kids tease her for it.

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

the lady gaga outfits were very unique :)
i LOVE glee. can’t wait for next season!

posted over 9 years ago

Jolenevuong
Style_council
Jolenevuong

i love glee!!!
i love kurts outfits!!!
i mean i think alot of the other characters are a little
boring in terms of fashion, but they do portray school kids…
so i dont think they would be all dressy everyday…
neverthess its a great show!!!!!!!! :)

posted over 9 years ago

brandismiles
Style_council
brandismiles

JKsoriathy, have you met quinn in real life?
Also, I’m all about the music too. I can’t tell you how much money I’ve spent buying individual songs off iTunes. Seriously, I’ve gotten out of hand. But I just love their take on these modern and sometimes older songs.

posted over 9 years ago

brandismiles
Style_council
brandismiles

Kyrakat, I think Rachel’s style is so definitive of her nature. It’s all plaid and pristine and shows how much of a perfectionist she is. I love the episode where someone, I think it was Britney, asked her does she even own a pair of pants. It’s true, she only wears dresses. I think that makes her seem younger and vulnerable. She’s so cute, she’s my favorite. Her voice is CRAZY.

posted over 9 years ago

brandismiles
Style_council
brandismiles

I guess fashion isn’t the show’s strong point, but its so good I’d think of any excuse to talk about it on a fashion website. : )

posted over 9 years ago

destineddiva93
Style_council
destineddiva93

i loveeeeeeee glee, i watch it for the musical numbers but your standpoint about the clothes is an intersting view. and i agree each character clothes are like a personality profile.

posted over 9 years ago

WiesOudshoorn
Style_council
WiesOudshoorn

i believe clothes are a big part of the characters in every show.
and i adore glee!

posted over 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i don’t think i will ever get into it
my aunts, uncles, and sis tell me that i would like it and try to get me into it but i’ve seen parts of episodes and i dont really care too much for it

posted over 9 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

ohhhh man i love this show!!! its sooo addicting!!!

i loved the lady gaga episode. (other) fav songs: ‘Dream On’ & ‘Total eclipse of the heart’ & ’ jessies girl’

posted over 9 years ago

whoawhoaworld
Style_council
whoawhoaworld

I love Glee! And I do love some of the fashion choices. Personally I usually love Quinn’s new style (out side of her Cheerio uniform. Thank goodness she’s not a Cheerio anymore) and I like Rachel’s clothing too.
I love how Sue Sylvester ALWAYS wears track suits. It makes me so sad that people wear them on a daily basis….well I guess she has a reason…haha.
And that Lady Gaga episode…I loved the crazy styles! Amazing.

posted over 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

cool show

posted over 9 years ago

victoriya
Style_council
victoriya

LOVE GLEEEEEEEE!!!!

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password