Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

Okay, so I know that fashion and football doesn’t really go together, but college football season has started! I’ve been looking forward to this since January and have already deconstructed some school shirts.

So my question is, does anyone else here get into their college’s sports?

posted about 10 years ago
Bellalicious
Style_council
Bellalicious

Football is extremely religious in the South, and we love this time of year : )

_holic
Style_council
_holic

saw bits of the ND game today
but US open was on too haha P;
sorta wish i was goin to a college with a football team cause all my friends are getting into the season

name_sake
Style_council
name_sake

im only in high school, but the town i live in is super into football. There are the kids who wear ridiculous costumes and bring signs and paint thier chests blue in january. The energy at the games is awesome

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

College football is such big deal where I love. I’m not into sports but my whole family is. If there is a game on they all act crazy, wearing the team jerseys and even have decorations.

foxyybran
Style_council
foxyybran

Football period is big here.. Even if the college in the town coughUKcough isn’t very good at it…
I have to admit though my team is getting better :)

pammella
Style_council
pammella

Yes – college football is a great past time – tailgating is fun – great way to bring in the fall season!

miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

i’m excited! my favorite teams are UNC and LSU…although i’ll never wear a dress to a football game unless i got box seats or something. dress + student bleachers don’t quite mix, for me.

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

hahaha miss_scientist, I tried doing that once. I made a dress out of a men’s XL t-shirt and it definitely didn’t mix.

I go to Iowa and I’m stoked that the Big 10 is finally trying to make a come back.

miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

i actually wore a men’s XL t-shirt as a dress once—the neck hole as the open tube part, and then you tie the short sleeves in the back to make it a strapless dress.

at my school, some women actually wear sundresses to football games. that i just can’t stand for.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password